Giving BackCommunity Outreach
Women’s Pregnancy Center Little Duckling Volunteer Sign-up
Did you know you can volunteer at Little Duckling Sale on behalf of the Women's Pregnancy Center?
- Volunteer Shifts are available Sunday, September 17th – Saturday, September 23rd.
- The need is great! It takes 380 volunteer hours/ 190 (2) hour shifts to fully staff a Little Duckling event.
- Out of an abundance of caution for everyone’s safety, you will need to make off premises childcare arrangements for your children (under 14) during your volunteer shift(s).
- We always have a great need for help on Sunday Night and Saturday Afternoon/Evening with the setting up and tear down of the event. Please help us fill this spots. Husbands and sons are great for this too 🙂
- Lastly, there will be a special 1/2 Price Thank You Pre-Sale (Friday, March 3rd from 6-8pm) for Volunteers who Volunteer 6+ hours during the event week.
Little Duckling, Ocala’s twice yearly kids consignment sale and expo, is honored to contribute a portion of proceeds from each Sale Season to the Women’s Pregnancy Center.
As a Shopper you have peace of mind knowing that proceeds from your purchase are going to this great organization that is helping women and families in our community.
As a Consignor when you choose to donate all unsold items by clicking “Donate” when you create your tags in the Consignor Portal, you make the consigning process easier. You are “paying it forward” to a child or family in need right here in this community. Through your generosity in donating your unsold items, you are making a difference.
Since Fall 2013 Little Duckling has raised over $20,000 for the Women’s Pregnancy Center and Consignors have donated over $25,000 in like new and gently used clothing, toys, and accessories to the Women’s Pregnancy Center and other community partners.